Our Mahabhirom family would like to welcome you back to the Villa of Great Pleasure. You can recreate your delightful moments with confidence as we have measures to maintain health and safety that meets the Safety and Health Administration (SHA) standards to effectively prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We also have these 10 facts to help make your stay at Villa Mahabhirom more enjoyable.
1. Villa Mahabhirom has received the Safety and Health Administration Certificate by Tourism Authority of Thailand as a guarantee to ensure our resort has complied the safety standards with the health check.
2. With the structure of our Thai houses being self-contained units, our independent villas are placed at a distance of no less than 5 meters apart, comply with the physical distancing measures recommended and offering social space for all our guests.
3. The ventilation system of each Thai house is separated from each other so you can feel safe having your individual air conditioning. Or if you prefer, the windows can be opened to feel the fresh air of nature created by the lushly courtyards and numerous plants in the resort.
4. Each Thai house is meticulously cleaned and disinfected daily, including all surfaces, for health and hygienic reasons both before and after your stay. All housekeeping members are wearing masks, gloves and face shields during the cleaning process. Also you can let us know when or how your Villa would like to be cleaned.
5. We do check the temperature of every guest entering the resort, as well as all our team members on a daily basis before starting work. We monitor the health of all our staff and regularly update them on COVID-19 prevention techniques and procedures.
6. All our service personnel must wear a mask, wash and disinfect their hands regularly, and wear gloves while serving guests.
7. In each Thai house, we have prepared hand sanitizing gel for you during your stay.
8. All external guests must wear face coverings or masks, have their temperature checked, and will be seated in a social distancing manner.
9. With a small number of houses, 14 units of accommodation, sparsely located in half hectare of land, guests at Villa Mahabhirom will enjoy certain privacy and space during their stay.
10. To minimize physical contact, we do simplify the check-in procedure as well as encouraging cashless payment. Guests can use LINE or Whatsapp as the channels to communicate with our team members regarding their needs during their stay.